Spend a day white water rafting and visiting the Monkey Cave. Zip along the treetops on a unique adventure from Phuket. Upgrade to include a thrilling 30-minute ATV ride.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The reception area of your hotel. Hotel pickup and drop-off is free in most central Phuket locations. There is an additional fee for other areas, which should be paid in cash to the driver at the time of pickup. The fee is THB 200 per person for hotels in Rawai, Nai Harn Beach, Layan Beach, Naithon Beach, Nai Yang Beach, Mai Khao, Phuket town and Kok Kloy, Natai Beach. The fee is THB 800 per car for Siray Island, Panwa Beach and Ao Por, Leam Hin Pier.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- Tours are available for those aged 4-75 years
- Please note that children aged under 11 are not allowed to drive the ATV alone, only as a passenger together with a parent
- You will be informed of the exact pickup time when you have provided your hotel location
- The rafting site is approximately a 2-hour van ride from central Phuket
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the Money Cave (Wat Suwan Kuha) is currently closed until further notice