See how elephants are cared for while getting to humanely interact with them in Phang Nga. Get to spend a unique full-day with these gentle giants and help with feeding, bathing, and overall care.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Thai, Chinese
- Pickup included
- Phuket Pickup Schedule: • Kata Noi - 7:20 AM • Kata Beach - 7:25 AM • Karon Beach - 7:30 AM • Karon Noi- 7:40 AM • Tri Trang Beach - 7:30 AM • Patong Beach - 7:45 AM-8:00 AM • Kalim - 8:00 AM-8:10 AM • Nakalay Beach - 8:15 AM • Kamala Beach - 8:15 AM-8:25 AM • Surin Beach - 8:20 AM-8:30 AM • Bangtao Beach - 8:30 AM-8:40 AM • Choeng Thalay - 8:30 AM-8:40 AM • Naiyang - 8:45 AM-9:00 AM • Maikhao Beach - 9:10 AM-9:20 AM • Laem Hin Pier - 8:15 AM
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- It is important to note that this is an entirely cruelty-free experience with absolutely no riding of elephants
- Please bring your camera, sunglasses and sun lotion
- Please remember to bring any personal medication you may need
- A change of clothes is recommended as you may get wet while bathing the elephants
- Mahouts are not allowed to use hooks to direct elephants at this sanctuary and are only allowed to guide them by their ears. This does not hurt the elephants.
- Please note that the activity starts at 11AM.