Snorkel in the blue waters of the Andaman Sea and relax on the soft beaches of Raya Island on a 6-hour tour from Phuket, with round-trip boat transfers from Chalong Pier. Discover the rainbow colored marine life of Siam Bay, Khon Kae Bay, and more.
What to Expect
Spend a day at the stunning Raya Islands (also known as Racha Islands, or Koh Racha) in the Andaman Sea, and swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters among schools of neon colored fish.
Following a hotel pick-up from Phuket and Patong, transfer by boat from Chalong Pier and cruise over to Patok Bay to relax on the white sand beach.
Continue to Kon Kae Bay, where you can snorkel among the plentiful coral reefs and colorful fish, or simply relax in the sun at Siam Bay. Enjoy a great, laid-back lunch at a beachside restaurant. Then, spend the rest of the afternoon leisurely swimming, snorkeling, and getting some more rays at Coral Island.
Return transfers to Chalong Pier leave at 16:00, where land transfers will be waiting to take you back to your Phuket or Patong accommodation at the end of your tour.
- Speed boat transfers
- Land transportation from hotels in Phuket Town and Patong
- Fresh fruits and soft drinks
- Lunch at a beachside restaurant
- Snorkel and mask
- Life jacket
What's Not Included
- Transfers from Rawai Beach, Nai Harn Beach, Panwa Beach, Kamala Beach, Surin Beach, Tri Trang Beach, and Bangtao Beach (USD 10 per person)
- Private transfers from Naiyang Beach, Naithorn Beach, and JW Marriott (USD 50 per van)
Know Before You Go
• Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions