See sights in this tropical paradise that most tourists never see on an easy biking adventure. Visit an unspoiled waterfall, amazing hidden viewpoint and gibbon rehabilitation project as well as beautiful countryside, with bus backup if needed.
What to Expect
Go off the beaten track and see paradise from the inside, something most of the millions who visit Phuket each year miss. The trick is to get away from the crowded beaches and tourist haunts, so we take you to the quiet northeastern side of the island.
A short distance from Sala Beach, we leave the road and cycle through rubber and pineapple plantations.
Learn about the great work at the Gibbon Rehabilitation Center. A short walk brings us to Bang Pae Waterfall, and then it's back on the bikes to a hidden viewpoint. The tour ends around 12:30 at Ao Por, and we return you to your hotel.
Our bus is never far away on the 18-22 km route, so anyone who gets too tired can hop on and still enjoy great scenery.
- Transfer from/to hotels in main tourist areas
- Trek mountain bike and helmet
- Drinking water and soft drinks
- Fresh seasonal fruit and snacks
- English-speaking guide
What's Not Included
- National park entrance fee of THB 200 per person
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The national park entrance fee is not included. Please pay THB 200 per person on the day of the tour in cash (local currency only)
• Please provide the height of all members of your group ahead of time so that bikes of the correct size can be provided