Experience an incredible introduction to diving on Phi Phi or Koh Racha Island in Thailand. Admire the magical underwater world and discover the countless marine species in their natural habitat.
What to Expect
Discover the diverse underwater world of Koh Racha or Phi Phi Island. After an early morning pick-up from your accommodation, head to the harbor where you'll be greeted by your diving instructor.
Take a boat tour to the beautiful islands, ideal for divers because of their incredible conditions. The comfortable and spacious boat has two decks as well as an additional sun deck and dive deck.
On the way to the diving area, learn all about diving with a briefing from your qualified instructor about your equipment, safety, and the nearby marine life. Start in the shallow water and get used to your new equipment and surroundings. After you've made the first underwater preparations, join your diving instructor on a discovery tour at a maximum depth of 12 meters.
Glide over colorful coral reefs and see sea life in its natural habitat. After a midday break, take a second dive. On your ride back to the harbor, relax and talk about your impressions of diving with the others. In the early evening, return to your hotel.
- Transfers to and from hotel (Kamala, Patong, Karon, Kata, Chalong, and Rawai)
- Boat trip
- 2 dives
- Private diving instructor
- Complete diving equipment
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, fruit, water, coffee and tea
What's Not Included
- Transfers from hotels outside of Kamala, Patong, Karon, Kata, Chalong, and Rawai
- Soft drinks and alcohol
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The minimum age for participants is 10 years
• Prior experience not necessary
• Participation is only for persons without physical disabilities
• Tours on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays go to Koh Racha (from 08:30 - 18:00). Tours on Wednesdays or Sundays go to Phi Phi (from 08:30 to 19:30)