Take a high speed transfer from Koh Samui to Phuket with multiple departures and a convenient hotel pick-up. Travel by catamaran to Don Sak Pier and further to Phuket by van, or by highspeed ferry to Don Sak Pier, to Krabi by coach and to Phuket by ferry.
What to Expect
Take the worry out of your transfer from Koh Samui in the Gulf of Thailand to Phuket in the Andaman Sea with a combined ferry and bus ticket across southern Thailand.
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and needs a short stop-over at Donsak pier en route. Travel paperless with a convenient ticket and take advantage of a hotel pick-up service add-on at a small extra cost, multiple departure times and 2 different travel routes.
Travel by high speed catamaran to Don Sak Pier near Surat Thani Town and by shared minivan further to Phuket Town. Or choose the high speed ferry to Don Sak Pier, continue to Krabi by coach and take the ferry to Phuket Rassada Port.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the 'Land of Smiles.'
- Combined transport by catamaran and van, or by ferry and coach
- 1-way joint ticket
- Travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Know Before You Go
• Meet at Nathon/Bangrak pier on Koh Samui 30 minutes before departure time
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions
• You are allowed a maximum of 20 kilos of luggage. Overweight bags are charged 20 THB per kilo (up to 50 kilos maximum allowance)