Enjoy a day filled with adventure on the outskirts of Phuket. Visit the Monkey Cave of Phang Nga, white water river raft, and trek by elephant thorugh moutains and forests, Then ride ATV off-road vehicles along jungle trails.
What to Expect
Escape the hurly burly of Phuket on a full-day adventure to Phnag Nga Province on the shores of the Andaman Sea. Your day of adventure begins with a hotel pick-up from Phuket for the 2-hour drive to your adventure playground.
Stop en route at Monkey Cave, known for its limestone caves and playful monkeys. Then continue to the Anda Adventure Camp at Song Prak. Refreshments will be served on arrival, including hot coffee and tea on request. After your activity briefing and training session, raft a free flowing river south for approximately 3 miles (5 kilometers).
A delicious Thai lunch will be served before you climb on to the back of an Asian elephant. Trek safely through the river source jungles, over rugged terrain, and up mountain and hill slopes. Back on the ground, swap 4 legs for 4 wheels and enjoy a fun ATV tour, with muscle enough to tackle high hills and cross deep streams. Your guide will make sure you are familiar with your machine before you set off over trails and off road to see some of the most pristine scenery in the river source jungle.
- Round-trip transfers from hotels in Patong and Phuket Town
- English-speaking guide
What's Not Included
- Transfers from Rawai Beach, Nai Harn Beach, Panwa Beach, Kamala Beach, Surin Beach, Tri Trang Beach, and Bangtao Beach (USD 10 per person)
- Private transfers from Naiyang Beach, Naithorn Beach, and JW Marriott (USD 50 per van)
Know Before You Go
• Whitewater rafting tour is approximately 3 miles (5 kilometers) long
• Elephant trek is 30 minutes
• ATV tour is 1-hour long