Phi Phi Island is excellent for snorkelling. (High Season 15 Oct - 15 May)
What to Expect
Go on the “Phi Phi Island - Sunrise” from Phuket early in the morning to enjoy beautiful scenery and avoid the crowds.
Hotel pick-up is around 5.15 am-5.30am, for transfer to the Royal Phuket Marina (the most luxury pier in Phuket). You will check in at The Beach Lounge and enjoy a light breakfast, coffee and tea.
Embark on a speedboat trip around 6.30 am while the sun is rising, and head to the Maya Bay (where The Beach with Leonardo Di Caprio was filmed) for the first stop. The journey will take approximately 45-60 minutes. On arrival, you'll start to explore and discover this beautiful paradise covered with soft white sand, crystal clear waters, rustic green mountains, and a calm and serene ambience.
Then it's onto Phi Phi Island, Viking Cave, Loh Samah Bay where you'll see monkeys. Jump from the boat at Pileh Lagoon, an the emerald lagoon surrounded by limestone mountains and a beautiful snorkeling point.
You will be ready for a delicious buffet lunch around 11.00 am (choice of Thai and Western), which will be served at the beachside restaurant. After lunch, you'll move on to visit Bamboo Island, another beautiful place to relax and go snorkeling.
Head back to the Royal Phuket Marina Pier around 2.00-2.30 pm. Refresh with cold towels and ice-cream. Then you will be transported back to your hotel safely.
• You can order breakfast boxes at your hotel reception a day before and grab them before pick-up in the morning
• Please note the itinerary or visit to the islands may change depending on the weather and tide conditions
• Please bring towels, sunblock, sunglasses, camera, pocket money
- All snorkelling equipment, round trip transfer, lunch
What's Not Included
- Alcohol drinks
- Camera rental
- Anything else not stated
Know Before You Go
• Not for pregnant ladies, people with back problems, heart problems, children under 1 year