Be dazzled by a million twinkling lights in the valley’s brightest holiday tradition with Zoolights. Discover light shows on a lake, animal sculptures, creative light displays, and get to see some of the animals with this entrance ticket.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Go to the Phoenix Zoo. Free parking is available at the Zoo in the main Papago Park parking lot off Galvin Parkway. Additional free parking is available at Zoo overflow lots.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Hours of operation for ZooLights: 5:30 P.M. - 10:30 P.M.
- Guests that have pre-purchased ZooLights tickets the same night as their daytime visit will need to leave the Zoo grounds at 4 PM and return at 530 PM when ZooLights opens to the public
- Free parking available
- Only trained and vaccinated service animals can accompany you during your visit When a guest brings a service animal to the Zoo, a Park Ranger will review the Service Animal Rules with the guest
- Animal viewing is limited to only a few exhibits with low lighting, as ZooLights is an evening holiday event that does not offer the same animal viewing opportunities as a daytime visit
- Possible animal sightings include zebra, flamingo, Komodo dragon and otters
- Camel rides are operated during ZooLights hours for an added fee (not operational in rain)