Try your hand at either paddling a kayak or manoeuvring a stand-up paddle board on Saguaro Lake. Explore the scenic desert oasis situated between the Superstition Mountains and Four Peaks on this guided water adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
• Butcher Jones Recreation Site, Fort McDowell, AZ 85264, USA • Please arrive earlyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Bare feet
Know before you go
- Due to crowds at local waterways, the tour may take place in several local lakes or rivers. Please see email confirmation for meeting location or get in touch
- Please wear weather-appropriate, athletic clothing (e.g. shorts and a t-shirt, a bathing suit, and long sleeves for cooler mornings). It's recommended to bring a change of clothes with you
- Please wear water-appropriate shoes such as sports sandals or old sneakers. These must stay on your feet at all times; flip flops and bare feet are not allowed
- You are also recommended to bring sunglasses, sunscreen, a camera, lip balm, any necessary medications and a sun hat