Explore the vast terrain of Arizona on this guided ATV tour through the heart of the Sonoran Desert. On this 2-hour long adventure you will navigate 25 to 30 miles of trail through one of the largest and hottest deserts in North America.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Experience the thrill of navigating through seasonal creeks, sandy washes, rocky riverbeds, and rugged desert trails
- Cover a total of 25 to 30 miles of trail
- Immerse yourself in the history of this forbidden frontier
- Snacks and beverages
- Helmets and goggles
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children under 6 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Look for the green flags at the highway exit. The parking lot is on the right after the exit on the freeway.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- There is a 4 person minimum for the tour to operate.
- Closed-toed shoes are required and long pants are recommended.
- Drivers must be 12 years and older to drive an ATV and 5 years and older to ride as passenger with guide.