Full-Day St. Barth Island Tour from St. MaartenProduct ID: 50078
From $129 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceRound-trip transfers are possible at a USD 10.00-15.00 surcharge. Please contact the tour provider to make pick-up arrangements.
- Hop into a min-van taxi for a hour-long narrated tour around St. Barth
- Explore the capital, Gustavia, shop at luxury boutiques, and live it up like the rich and famous
- Enjoy lunch at a classy French bistro overlooking the yacht-filled harbor
Take a quick 45-minute cruise in a new state-of-the-art ferry to St. Barth, enjoy a walking tour of Gustavia, the capital, and hop into a taxi for a narrated tour around the enchanting island.
Enjoy lunch in town at a French bistro overlooking the harbor that’s filled with mega yachts. Afterwards you’ll have plenty of time to browse the shops, go for a swim, or snorkel off a pristine beach.
- State-of-the-art ferry with stabilizers
- Refreshments on board
- 1-hour narrated taxi tour of the island
- Walking map of Gustavia
- French bistro lunch
- Free time for shopping in town or heading to the beach
- Mask and snorkel
- Port fee (USD 15.00)
Tuesdays and Wednesdays: Oyster Pond at Captain Oliver's Marina in front of the Voyager booth Fridays: Marigot Ferry Terminal in front of the Voyager booth (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 50078