Explore St Barths in a Mini Cooper from St. MaartenProduct ID: 50041
From $179 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotel pick up is possible for a 10-15 dollar per person surcharge for round trip. Contact us for booking pick up.
- Travel to St Barth on a State-of-the-Art ferry with stabilizers for smooth crossing
- Enjoy a 2,5 hour guided tour of the island driving your own Mini Cooper cabriolet
- Stop for lunch at a classy French bistro overlooking the mega yachts
- Explore the capital, Gustavia, enjoy duty free shopping, the numerous luxury stores, and live it up like the rich and famous
- Visit the unique shell beach in walking distance from the city center
Its rivera style boutiques, gorgeous beaches, gourmet restaurants and stunning snorkeling will give you a sample of that magical french flavor.Savor all the facets of this 14 square mile gem in style and discover why the Rich and Famous call it the "Pearl of the Caribbean".
Start your day by boarding a fast motorboat to St Barth where Mini Coopers await you for a guided stylism tour of this enchanting island.
Lunch will be served in a French Bistro in Gustavia, the Capital, overlooking the Yachts of Rich & famous… you will have plenty of time afterwards to visite the shops, take a sea bath or snorkel of a pristine beach.
- State-of-the-Art ferry with stabilizers
- Refreshments on board
- Your own Mini Cooper for a 2,5 hour guided tour
- French bistro lunch
- Free time in town to shop
- Mask and snorkel
- 15 dollar port fee
- Tips and gratuities
Meeting point on Tuesdays and Wednesdays: Oyster Bay, Captain Oliver's Marina, at the Voyager booth. Meeting point on Fridays: in Marigot Ferry terminal at the waterfront, in front of the Voyager booth. (Open in Google Maps)
Visa might be required, check before booking: http://www.wimco.com/villa-rentals/caribbean/st-barthelemy/pdf/visas.pdf
Driver of the Mini must bring driving licence and credit card for rental agreement
Product ID: 50041