What do Edgar Allan Poe and Benjamin Franklin have in common? Both made Philadelphia their home. Your day trip from Washington DC to Philadelphia includes round-trip train tickets, a hop-on hop-off bus tour, and lunch!
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Printed voucher required
- Duration 18 hours
- Starting times 6:00 AM, 7:00 AM, 8:00 AM
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
- Enjoy a wonderful getaway day for couples and families
- Customize your tour
- Find out more about the city of brotherly love
- Round Trip rail tickets
- Admission for Hop Hop Off Sightseeing
- VIP seating program + Lunch at Hard Rock cafe
- Transportation (other than stated)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Alcohol (available for purchase)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Amtrak Union Station Washington, on your ownOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability. A minimum of 2 people per booking is required and children must be accompanied by Adult. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Please contact call 212 512 0515 with the following info for each guest; first and last name as it appears on government documents such as driver's license or passport, email, and phone number.
- Please wear seasonally correct clothing and comfortable shoes.