Philadelphia: Gourmet Food Walking Tour with 5 Tastings
- Visit 5 gourmet stops across the city
- Taste the flavors of Philadelphia including a gourmet grilled cheese and a fluffy Amish doughnut
- Explore the iconic Reading Terminal Market and mingle with the locals
- Discover the renowned cheese cave at Di Bruno Bros
- Learn useful and fun facts about each delicacy from your expert guide
Head out onto the vibrant streets of Philadelphia next on an 8-block walk through one of the city’s poshest neighborhoods. Along the way, admire the stunning architecture of the buildings that surround you and listen to your guide’s narration about the history of the area and the people who live here. Your guide will also share a selection of tips and recommendations for nearby restaurants that you can visit during your trip.
Arrive at Di Bruno Bros next, the city’s most famous gourmet superstore and a total heaven for any foodie! Head to Di Bruno Bros’ renowned cheese cave and lavish yourself with hearty portions of 4 fantastic farmstead and imported cheeses. Learn about how cheese is made as well as the best tips and tricks for selecting and serving cheese like a pro. The tour concludes with a sweet and salty finale from one of the most well-known bakeries in the city, a surprise treat that will certainly leave you licking your lips.
- Food at every stop
- Water provided
- Children under 5 years
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Meet in front of the INTERIOR entrance to Field House Bar. Enter under sign for the PA Convention Center on MARKET STREET, between 11th & 12th Streets. Go through lobby, past escalators to meeting place.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• A full meal is not served on this tour