Eat + drink your way through Philadelphia’s history on this unique food tour. Walk along the cobblestone alleyways of the city’s old colonial neighborhoods between bites and beverages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Enter The Bourse from the entrance on 5th Street (also called S. Independence Mall). Walk into the main atrium where the food vendors are and proceed to the back right seating area. Your Tour Guide will meet you in front of "The City of Brotherly Love" signage on the wall. Please plan to arrive 10 minutes early.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Substitutions cannot be made for a gluten-free diet