Hit the country’s oldest and largest everyday open-air market for some authentic, Philly foodie action. Fill your calorie quota and connect with the merchants and personalities that have shaped the character of this street for generations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Starting time 10:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Wander through the famous 9th Street Italian Market
- Taste samples of all kinds of iconic food, made fresh by the locals
- Chat with the local store owners and grab a bargain or two
- Discover the history of the markets and how they came to be so popular
- Reenact your favourite Rocky moment on a street featured in the film
- Local English-speaking guide
- Personal shopping
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Corner of 9th and South Street, outside New Image Art & Framing shop, Philadelphia.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Younger children may find the tour tiring. The suggested minimum age is 6 years old.
- The trip is offered on a “join-in” basis. The maximum group size is 12 people, but an additional guide can be added should the number of participants exceed the limit.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and check the weather report beforehand in order to dress appropriately.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of tour departure are non-refundable.