What do Edgar Allan Poe, Betsy Ross and Kobe Bryant have in common? All made Philadelphia their home in their contribution to the arts, science and sports.
What to Expect
Philadelphia, the City of Brotherly Love, welcomes you! Depart on the early train from Boston South Station to Philadelphia's 30th Street station, just blocks away from some of the most iconic historic sites in America.
Join an included hop-on hop-off tour for access to many points of interest in and around the city. Visit Independence Hall, Liberty Bell, Carpenter House, and other historic sites. You may even visit some of the wonderful museums in the area including the new National Constitution Center and the new National Museum of American Jewish History. Some of the oldest churches and synagogues are in the historic area as well. If history isn't your thing, visit the famous Eastern State Penitentiary, the Simeone Foundation Automobile Museum, the famed Barnes Foundation museum and so much more.
Take a load off your feet for an hour or two with an included 2-course lunch at the Hard Rock cafe with priority seating. Rest in a centrally located hotel in Philadelphia and continue enjoying your tour and fun of Philadelphia. After 2 days of shopping, dining and sightseeing, walk around historic 30th Street rail station and enjoy some coffee and pastries before your relaxing rail trip back to Boston South Station.
- Overnight accommodation
- 2-course lunch
- Hop-on hop-off tour
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know Before You Go
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
• The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
• All travelers must bring a government issued photo ID
• Tours are conducted with a maximum of 15 people