Set sail from the Phi Phi Islands in a longtail boat and visit Monkey Island and the Viking Cave. Snorkel in Loh Samah Bay, delight in a wonderful sunset over the Phi Phi archipelago, and swim with bioluminescent plankton.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in front of the McDonald's in Tonsai Bay. Please let the tour operator know your hotel name once they send you a confirmation email. They may need to call your hotel in the event of an emergency or if they cannot contact you via email or mobile.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that the program may vary according to the weather and tide conditions for safety reasons
- Please be aware that the national park fee is a requirement
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- Please note that the operator will confirm the details of the tour or any changes due to bad weather conditions via email
- Bioluminescent plankton visibility may also be affected by weather and tide conditions
- Please note that there is a waiting period of about 30-45 minutes before you will be able to see the bioluminescent plankton, as they can only be seen in complete darkness