Enjoy the best of Koh Phi Phi on a long tail boat tour. Make 8 stops at the most stunning sites on the island. Snorkel in the crystal clear water and discover the diverse marine life of the Andaman Sea.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet outside the McDonald's on the Tonsai Pier.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Maya and Loh Samah bays are closed from August 1 - September 30, 2022
- After booking, the local partner will confirm the exact meeting point and time again via email
- National Park fees are not included so please select the add-on at checkout or take cash on the day to pay them (adult 400 Thai baht and children 200 Thai baht)
- Please be aware that the national park fee is usually a requirement to visit protected islands in Phi Phi
- The operator will confirm the tour details or any changes due to bad weather via email
- Please note that the itinerary and tour end time may vary according to the weather conditions
- Please note that you will be on a long tail boat in the middle of the ocean for 90% of the tour and there are no restrooms or toilets available on the tour