Bike the stunning provinces of Phang Nga and Krabi on a 3-day tour through karst limestone rocks and small villages with 2 nights accommodation in beautiful air-conditioned bungalows. Walk up a mountain to a Buddhist temple and more.
What to Expect
Explore Phang Nga and Krabi by bike and discover 2 of Thailand's most beautiful provinces. The area is famous for its limestone karst rocks that rise dramatically from land and sea. The area’s beautiful countryside and small villages make it a perfect location for a cycling tour.
The bike tour is followed by a support vehicle on day 2 and 3, with spare parts and refreshments. If you are feeling tired, you can jump in, and still enjoy the same views as everyone else.
Following your pick-up from the designated pick-up point, meet your guide for the minibus transfer to join a local ferry to Koh Yao Noi Island. Collect your Trek mountain bike and equipment, and then bike along the quiet back roads of the small island, through palm and rubber tree plantations.
Spend the night in a beautiful air-conditioned bungalow on Koh Yao Noi, and fall asleep to the sound of the sea.
Take the boat from Yao Noi Island to Krabi for a morning kayak at Thalane Bay. Paddle through steep gorges to see lagoons and dense mangroves. Back in the saddle, spend the afternoon biking from Thalane Bay to Ao Nang, where the sand is as white as sugar and the rocks rise like natural towers with leafy hats from the sea.
On your last day, cycle and hike to a Buddhist monument. Those with enough energy can walk up the 1,272 steps to the monument perched on top of the mountain. The view is definitely worth the climb, and the monkeys will be keeping an eye on you all the way!
Look out for novice monks en route, before your return to Phuket. You can also opt to be dropped off at Krabi and Ao Lang, making the tour an extended adventure transfer.
- Transfer from Phuket hotels in the listed pick-up areas
- Trek mountain bikes and helmets
- Drinking water and soft drinks
- All meals (except breakfast on day 1 and dinner on day 3)
- 1 night's accommodation in air-conditioned bungalow in Koh Yao Noi
- 1 night's accommodation in air-conditioned bungalow in Ao Nang
- English-speaking guide
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic beverages
- National Park fees (National Park fees are subject to change by Thailand government)
- Single supplement surcharge of THB 2,000 (total, not per night)
- Peak season single supplement (15 December - 20 January) THB 4,000 (total, not per night)
- Peak season surcharge (15 December - 20 January) THB 500 per person/per night
Know Before You Go
• Bring clothes comfortable for biking, sports shoes, towel and swim wear
• Please pack light - only bring what you need for the duration of the 3 days and leave unneeded luggage in the hotel luggage storage of your Phuket or Khao Lak hotel
• This tour can be used as a transfer from Phuket to Krabi. On the 3rd afternoon you can be dropped off in Krabi Town, Ao Nang, or return to Phuket
• Please note that we only accept bookings of 2 or more people.