On this one day tour you have the opportunity to explore one of the largest Mayan complexes of Guatemala. Its highlights include the structures in Groups, A, B, C, Temple 214, the visitor center, and the solar-powered lodgings for archaeologists.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
If you have arrived at your own expense at the Mundo Maya International Airport, you'll be picked up at the entrance of the airport.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A minimum of 2 adult passengers are required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets will be refunded or rescheduled.
- Please wear walking/hiking boots as we will be walking 3-4 hours, often in wet weather. Sorry, no wheelchair access.
- Please bring hat, sunglasses, sunblock, camera, bug repellent, thin pants, rain gear, long sleeve t-shirts. personal medication, & passport (passport is required).
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- Please contact us if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact Gray Line Guatemala. firstname.lastname@example.org