Visit the archeological site of Tikal and explore this important site at the heart of the Mayan world. Travel from Flores on this full-day tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at your hotel in Flores or at the Mundo Maya International Airport is provided
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- Be sure to wear walking/hiking boots as you will be walking for 3-4 hours, often in wet conditions. There is no wheelchair access on this tour
- Bring a hat, sunglasses, sunblock, a camera, bug repellent, thin pants, rain gear, a long-sleeved t-shirt, personal medication, and your passport (passport is required)
- Please contact the local operator if you need a guide in any language other than Spanish or English. French, German, and Italian-speaking guides are available for private tours, subject to additional cost and guide availability
- For groups of 10 or more persons, please contact Gray Line Guatemala: email@example.com