Visit the Mayan archaeological site of Tikal and learn about culture in the Heart of the Mayan world
What to Expect
Pick up at yor hotel in Flores and transfer to Tikal archaeological site.
During this tour you will have the opportunity to walk through the jungle and admire the many species of local flora and fauna. Here, discover the impressive splendor of Tikal, which means “place of voices”. The park, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1979, spans 576km squared. In addition to the main temples and plazas, there are several sites not to miss. The Major Plaza is the Archaeological Park of Tikal, surrounded by impressive buildings such as Temples I and II, called the North and Central Acropolis. Also, there is a range of wakes and altars that play a part of the dynamic history of the Mayan Civilization in Tikal.
At the end of the tour a traditional lunch will be served. In the afternoon,you will tarnsfer to your hotel in Flores
- Roundtrip Transfers from Flores to Tikal Archaeological Park * Tikal Archaeological Park Admissions and Tour Guide (Bilingual - English and Spanish) * Lunch
Know Before You Go
* A minimum of 1 adult passengers is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets will be refunded or rescheduled.
Please wear walking/hiking boots as we will be walking 3-4 hours, often in wet weather. Sorry, no wheelchair access.
* Please bring hat, sungasses, sunblock, camera, bug repellent, thin pants, rain gear, long sleeve t-shirts. personal medication, & passport (passport is required).
* Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
* Please contact us if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
* For groups of 10 personsor more, please contact Gray Line Guatemala. email@example.com