Just 15 minutes south of Lake Garda, the Sigurtà Park and Garden is an oasis of beauty and peace. A day at the park will provide vital energy and an unforgettable relaxing experience. Enjoy a typical lunch with hand-made tortellini.
What to Expect
The Sigurtà Park and Garden is just a 15-minute drive from Lake Garda. It covers an area of 600,000 square meters and is the result of 40 years of loving care from its owner, Carlo Sigurtà, who took advantage of the water-drawing rights from the river Mincio to achieve the prodigious feat of turning an arid hill into a flourishing green garden.
The conservation of this ecological complex has been due in great part to its visitors, who have found it to be a unique wonder of the world, and today the garden-park is regarded as one of the most extraordinary of its kind anywhere in the world. A visit to the Sigurtà Park and Garden is a wonderful experience: a blaze of scents and colors, a delight for your eyes and for your spirit in one of the most beautiful corners of Italy.
Discover attractions including the Avenue of Roses, the labyrinth, the water gardens, medicinal plants and the great number of blooms that color the park in all seasons. Discover the park on foot strolling along the avenues framed by beautiful flowers and walk on the grass for a relaxing experience. You will have a golf cart available for two hours to reach all the hidden corners.
At lunchtime (starting at noon), take the shuttle service from the gadgets’ shop and reach the restaurant to taste the delicious local tortellini, made by the ladies of Valeggio who still skillfully knot the famous tortellino by hand. Enjoy a lunch of cold cuts for appetizers, a main dish with three different types of tortellini, dessert and espresso coffee.
- Tortellini lunch with appetizers, dessert and espresso coffee
- Admission to the Sigurtà Park and Garden
- 2 hour rent of minicart to visit the park
What's Not Included
- Transportation to/from attractions
Parco Giardino Sigurtà, Via Cavour 1, Valeggio sul Mincio, Verona.
Know Before You Go
• The golf cart can accommodate a maximum of 4 people. If your party has more than 4 people, you need to make two different bookings
• The children's menu (up to 11 years old) consists of appetizers and a choice of a main dish with a single type of tortellini or pasta with tomato sauce
• Admission is free for children up to 4 years of age. If a meal at the restaurant is needed, it must be paid for on site to the restaurant directly