Snorkel amongst some of Western Australia's diverse fish species, such as stingrays and kingfish. See seven different species of sharks as well as loggerhead turtles up close.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Encounter seven different species of Australian sharks
- Be amazed as you swim along with the world's largest stingray
- Enjoy the day seeing all AQWA's exhibits
- All-day general admission to AQWA
- Comprehensive briefing
- Full equipment included
- Souvenir certificate
- Meals and drinks
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Main reception, AQWA, 91 Southside Dr, Hillarys WA 6025Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Participants must be over 15 years of age.
- You may be asked for your ID as proof of age.
- Please bring your own swimsuit and towel.
- There is a maximum of three people on this adventure.