Snorkel amongst some of Western Australia's diverse fish species, such as stingrays and kingfish. See seven different species of sharks as well as loggerhead turtles up close.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
Main reception, AQWA, 91 Southside Dr, Hillarys WA 6025Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Participants must be over 15 years of age.
- You may be asked for your ID as proof of age.
- Please bring your own swimsuit and towel.
- There is a maximum of three people on this adventure.