Explore Rottnest Island at your leisure with round-trip fast ferry service from Hillarys Boat Harbour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup optional
- Coach transfers are available from the following locations for the 10 AM ferry: • Crown (riverside entrance) 7:40 AM • Billabong Backpackers 7:55 AM • Coolibah Lodge 7:55 AM • Great Southern Hotel 8:00 AM • Doubletree Northbridge 8:00 AM • Pan Pacific 8:05 AM • Crowne Plaza 8:05 AM • Mantra on Hay (Cnr Hay & Bennett) 8:10 AM • The Westin (at the tourist bus stop on Hay St) 8:15 AM • Fast Eddies (on Milligan) 8:25 AM • Holiday Inn (Across the road from) 8:25 AM • Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central 8:30 AM • Ramada Perth, The Outram 8:35 AM • City West Train Station (#10 Green Cat Bus stop) 8:45 AM • Rendezvous Scarborough 9:00 AM • Karrinyup Waters Resort 9:10 AM
- Enjoy same-day round-trip fast ferry transfers to Rottnest Island
- Visit Hillarys Boat Harbour and see Perth's scenic Sunset Coast
- Spend a day exploring Rottnest Island and meet one of the happiest animals in the world
- Same-day round-trip fast ferry transfers between Hillarys Boat Harbour and Rottnest Island
- Optional complimentary coach transfers from Perth
- Rottnest Island entry fee
- Food and drink
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Shop 56, Southside Drive, Hillarys Boat Harbour, Western AustraliaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Free parking is available at Hillarys Boat Harbour
- Please note that the Rottnest Island entrance fee is A$20.00 per adult/senior/student and A$7.00 per child.
- Add on return ferry tickets for children 0-1 years old for $5, or children 2-3 years old for $25 at check out
- Some services are wheelchair accessible for items up to 88 centimeters wide. Please notify when booking.