Explore Rottnest Island, an A-class nature reserve with a four-hour all-inclusive tour, taking in all of Rottnest’s must-see locations in air-conditioned comfort.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Hotels in Perth. Please be waiting outside on the road 10 minutes prior to scheduled pick up time.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
B Shed Victoria Quay, Fremantle, Western Australia. Victoria Quay is a 5-minute walk from Fremantle train station or a 15-minute walk from the Fremantle cruise ship terminal. There are paid parking areas with short, medium and long-term optionsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The train is currently under maintenance and until further notice will be replace by a coach service
- Please specify your preferred return time when booking; in the event that your preferred departure is unavailable, you will be put on the next available return ferry
- You will receive your boarding pass from the local operator via the email provided when booking, which you must present to the crew to board the vessel
- Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring 1 carry-on item per person onboard; additional luggage items or sporting equipment, such as bikes, must be pre-booked and incur a small fee; these items are not allowed inside the main area of the vessel
- Island admission fee of $19 per adult and $7 per child is included in the price of the ticket from Fremantle; a senior concession price is not available
- Pickup times are between 7:00 AM and 8:00 AM; the local tour operator will contact you directly with your specific pick up time