Discover the vibrant artwork that colors Perth’s streets, laneways, and public spaces on this walking tour. Hear the stories behind the artists and uncover the secrets behind their techniques.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in Yagan Square by the Digital Tower. Look for the guide wearing a bright blue t-shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain, hail, or shine
- This is a family friendly tour which is suitable for guests of all ages
- This tour is wheelchair and pram accessible
- The tour covers 2.5-kilometers at a leisurely pace