Explore the awarded Food and Wine Trail of the Swan Valley on a small, personalized group tour. Choose from two tour options offering ‘sweet’ morning or ‘savory' afternoon departures.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Pick up can be arranged from the following locations (please advise when booking): • 1:30 pm Tourist Bus Stand, Perth CBD (servicing Mantra on Murray, Holiday Inn, Four Points, Peppers, Adina Barrack Street), • Approx 1:35 pm onwards Mecure Hotel (servicing Miss Maud's, Seasons of Perth, Kings Perth, Duxton, Travelodge, All Suites, Pensione) • Perth Mint Hill Street Bus Bay (servicing Pan Pacific, Novotel Langley, Good Earth, Quality Hotel Perth Ambassador) • Crowne Plaza Hotel (servicing Hyatt Rendezvous, Fraser Suites, Comfort Inn, Mantra on Hay, Baileys) • Approx 1:40 pm onwards Crown Burswood • Approx 1:55 pm onwards Guildford (gateway to the Swan ValleyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There is no beer tasting on the morning tour and no ice cream on the afternoon tour
- Alcohol tastings are optional for non-drinkers, however the price remains the same
- The Swan Valley is Australia’s first Humane Food Region. Cafés and restaurants throughout the region have fully committed to using products from animals that have enjoyed a life “worth living”; an initiative of the RSPCA and the City of Swan