The 1½ hour East tour takes you along the foreshore through the Fraser Point wetlands, en route to Claisebrook Cove; a prosperous district full of cafes, public sculptures and grand houses. You'll think you're in a small European village.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Shop 3, Barrack Street Jetty Barrack Street Perth (Opposite Pier 2)Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags