Enjoy a day on Rottnest Island with ferry transfers from Perth with bike hire. Unleash your adventurous side as you cycle around enjoying all the views and peaceful beaches Rottnest has to offer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet at Rottnest Express's Barrack Street Jetty Ferry Terminal on Elizabeth Quay.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Packed lunch
Know before you go
- It takes approximately 3.5 hours to ride around the island and there is no drinking water or food available outside the Thomson Bay and Geordie Bay settlement areas
- Ferry tickets valid for same-day return from a selected departure point
- Complimentary hotel pickup is available from select Perth city hotels. Hotel pickups from Fremantle hotels are currently unavailable. Hotel pickups are subject to availability and must be pre-booked via phone
- Bikes with baby seats can be requested, subject to availability
- Hire a snorkel set for an additional $20, payable on the day
- Children's bikes are suitable for children between the ages 4 -7, children aged 7 or older can usually use adult-sized bikes comfortably