Step out of your comfort zone at Perth's Optus Stadium as you walk on the roof with a harness. Take in the views from dizzying heights as you lean over the edge and visit the Western Viewing Deck.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the OZONE desk. The meeting point is located past Gate D at Optus Stadium.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Sports shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
- High-heeled shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- In order to participate, you will be required to read the terms and conditions and sign a waiver on site
- All child bookings must be accompanied by a paid participating adult
- A general level of fitness (physically and medically) is required
- No specific training is required before the activity, however, you will be given a safety briefing and guidance on the day