Located on Riverside Drive overlooking the picturesque Swan River, The Bell Tower is one of Perth's most unique and must see tourist attractions. Filled with fascinating historic content it has become an icon of Perth.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Malay, Indonesian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Barrack St Jetty, Riverside Drive, Perth, Western AustraliaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- You can join the bus at any of the 11 stops around the city. On a full loop, you'll be back at your original stop just under 2 hours later.
- The Bell Tower is open from 10 am every day except Good Friday and Christmas day.
- Wear weather appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes. Remember to bring your camera!