Experience the serenity of Canning River. With only the sounds of birdsong and the gentle splashes from your paddle, you'll soon forget you're in a capital city. Admire its untamed beauty and the incredible wildlife as you glide along.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
This experience departs from Old Riverton Bridge Park, at the western end of the Old Riverton Bridge and the corner of Fern Road and Riverton Drive East, Shelley. Your guide will be wearing a white GoGo Active shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour does not require a person to be fit
- One participant must be at least 18 years or older