Discover a true hidden gem, beautiful Bickley Valley, on this small group tour where you will indulge in premium boutique wines, delicious local food, refreshing craft cider, and get up-close with an inside look at Perth’s own urban Whiskey distillery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup options for this tour are: • Your hotel in Perth City, Northbridge, or Crown Perth • The Bell Tower: Meet at the red 'tourist stop' sign (outside Riverside Cafe) at the Bell Tower, in Barrack Square. • Wellington Street Train Station: At the 'tourist stop' in the bus bay on Wellington Street.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
- Party groups
Know before you go
- If you have any dietary requirements, medical conditions, or special needs please ensure this is noted with your booking