Get stunning views of the Swan River and city of Perth from the top of the Perth Bell Tower, and learn the history of the 18 historic bells from 14th-century London to modern-day Australia. Take part in a 30-minute interactive bell chiming experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Perth Bell Tower, Barrack Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Bell Chiming Experience operates every 30 minutes from 10:30 AM to 2:30 PM, Monday to Saturday. The experience is limited to 25 participants
- Perth Bell Tower is open from 10:00 AM every day except Good Friday and Christmas Day
- Experienced bell ringers perform in concert every Monday and Thursday at 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM. No chiming demonstrations will take place during these times. Days and times are subject to change without notice