Afternoon Swan Valley Wine Tasting with Transportation
From $54 per personBook now
- Sample wines from 3 boutique wineries, along with local food and microbrewed beer
- Choose from daily departures with convenient central Perth pick-up and drop-off
- Enjoy personalized service in small groups
You will meet your friendly driver at the Wellington Street Train Station in downtown Perth for the comfortable drive through tranquil countryside. Your destination is one of Western Australia’s finest wine-growing regions, the Swan Valley.
Drive past beautiful vineyards on the way to visit 3 boutique wineries. The fun, educational tour explains the wine-producing process, before you get to sample the goods. Beer fans will also welcome a stop at a microbrewery to sample some local ales.
Throughout the excursion, your affable guide will take complimentary souvenir photographs that you can share with your family and friends.
You will get to taste some exquisite cheeses, as well as a locally chocolate truffle. Groups are kept small for a more personalized service, providing the chance to make new friends along the way.
- All wine & beer samples
- Cheese board
- Nougat & chocolate tasting
- Complimentary coach pick-us from Perth CBD
- No lunch. Please eat before tour commences
Wellington St Perth Located outside the Perth Train Station at the busbay closest to the intersection of Wellington & William st. Look for the orange TransWA Train Replacement Sign. Please be waiting 15 minutes prior to departure time. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 13004