Popular Art & Museums in Pergamon
Our most recommended Pergamon Art & Museums
1. Pergamum Tour from Izmir with Private Guide & Van
After pick up, drive to Pergamum Acropolis. Bergama, with its historical and cultural richness, is one of the most special cities of Turkey. In its three thousand year history. Bergama witnessed many civilizations and continues to share the traces and manuscipts of this background today. The altar of Zeus, Basilica as one of the seven churches of christianity and Asclepion is one of the first hospitals in history, After arriving in the Pergamon, you will get the cable-car for Acropolis, It will take about 5 minutes. Then visit Pergamon Acropolis, a completely reinforced city with its social and commercial structures constructed on the land terraces between streets and squares. You will see the Atlar of Zeus, the Temple of Dionysus, the Temple of Demeter, the Great Library containing 200.000 bundles of books, the Theater, Gymnasium, Royal Palaces, the Temple of Trojan, Aqueducts, Fountai...
2. Eight Day Turkey Tour: Seven Churches of Asia
Turkey, in antiquity known as Asia, was home to seven wondrous churches. It didn’t refer to an actual building, but rather seven Christian cities in Western Anatolia, which now lie in ruins. Visit these ancient places and walk the same steps that the world’s earliest Christians did. Before that, you’ll see all of Istanbul’s major sites, including the Hippodrome, the Blue Mosque, and Hagia Sophia. Then you’ll travel to Izmir and start your tour of ancient Christianity, seeing many Roman ruins along the way. Soak in the thermal baths at Pamukkale, just as tourists have done for centuries – it was founded, after all, as a resort town by the Ancient Romans. Each step along the way, your expert guide will be there to provide you with context and information regarding each of these wonderful cities. Detailed Itinerary: Day 1: Arrival Arrive in Istanbul and ...
3. Ephesus to Pamukkale, Konya and Cappadocia Tour (Private)
1. DAY You will join the tour at Izmir airport or Izmir Bus station and travel to Kusadasi Hotel in the city of Ephesus. 2. DAY You will be picked up from your hotel in Ephesus at 9:30 AM. You will wonder at the Pergamon Acropolis and Asclepion, Ancient hospital, health center and propylaeumof the Temple of Athena. You will then return to your hotel for the evening. 3. DAY You begin your second day in Ephesus at 9:30 AM where you are picked up from your hotel Kusadasi and proceed to the House of the Virgin Mary. Then you will see Ancient Ephesus and Temple of Artemis (Diana). Your tour will finish at 5:30 PM and drive to Pamukkale. Upon your arrival to Pamukkale you will be transferred to your hotel for the night. 4. DAY Your Pamukkale day tour begins, by pick-up at 9:30 AM. First, you will visit the red springs in ...
4. Istanbul: 2-Day Gallipoli, Troy, and Bergama Tour
Day 1: Following a 6:00AM pickup from your hotel in Istanbul, head towards Gallipoli Peninsula. Along the way, stop in Eceabat and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. Following lunch, continue your journey to Gallipoli. Once you arrive, embark on a guided tour of the most important sites and monuments, including Brighton Beach, the Beach Cemetery, ANZAC Cove, the Ariburnu Cemetery, the ANZAC Commemorative Site, the Mehmetcik Statue, the Lone Pine Australian Memorial, Johnston's Jolly, 57th Regiment Turkish Memorial, the Nek, and the Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial. At 6:00PM, transfer to your accommodation for your overnight stay. Day 2: At 8:00AM, depart for a tour of Troy. Visit the Trojan Horse, Sacrificial Altars, The 3,700-year-old city walls, Houses of Troy I, Bouleuterium (Senate Building), and Odeon (Concert Hall). Marvel at the remains of th...
Andre seværdigheder i Pergamon
Vil du se alle oplevelser i Pergamon? Klik her for en fuld oversigt