Enjoy a roundtrip to the Berlengas archipelago on a glass-bottom boat. Take a tour to the caves of the island and discover Berlenga's historical and cultural importance on a walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Portuguese, Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Look for three houses on top of a wooden platform, one of which is the Feeling Berlenga office. The local provider representative will be wearing a light blue t-shirt or a dark blue sweatshirt. Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before the departure of the ferry (10:00 AM if the morning time is selected or 2:30 PM if the afternoon time is selected).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour depends on sea conditions, and it must meet the minimum number of people required to operate
- The tour will be done on a catamaran from April to October or in a semi-rigid boat or sports yacht from November to March. The boat used may also vary based on other factors, including the availability on the day
- The catamaran typically takes 30 minutes to reach the island, and the semi-rigid or sports yacht takes 25 minutes, depending on sea conditions
- If the group includes multiple languages, the guide will speak first in Portuguese, then in English, then in Spanish