Embark on a tour of Berlenga Grande, the largest island in this Portuguese archipelago. Journey along its trails with a guide, visit some of the caves by boat, and go to the Fort of S. João Baptista.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from hotels in central Lisbon.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Praça da Figueira in front of the statue at 08:00 Am.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- More than one language may be spoken (maximum two)
- Infants and children occupy a seat, infant seats are available if advised at booking
- Child rate applies when accompanied by paying adult
- Maximum of 8 persons per vehicle
- Minimum of 2 people per tour. If a tour is canceled because of low bookings you will be offered an alternative or refund
- Tour will not be canceled for adverse weather, unless there are warnings by official organizations