This mesmerizing self-guided audio tour explores the must-do's in Penang, while highlighting the diversity and culture of this island. The island was a melting pot for merchants and traders from areas such as India, the Middle East, China and Europe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Start the tour from the Queen Victoria Memorial Clock Tower according to your own schedule.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunscreen and warm clothing
- This is an audio tour, therefore no physical guide will accompany you
- Please download the audio file and make it ready before you travel
- This tour is only available in English