Experience your journey the local way with a visit to the 7th Street Market, the Hin Bus Depo Art Center, the living heritage Clan Jetties and the Hokkien Clan Temple.
What to Expect
On this private half-day locals tour of Penang, visit the 7th Street Market or Lebuh Cecil Marketplace and enjoy lunch or tea time there. Then, make a visit to the Hin Bus Depo Art Center, once an abandoned bus depot which has evolved into an art space with wall murals from Lithuanian artist Ernest Zacharevic.
Afterwards, visit a living heritage of Penang, the Clan Jetties (traditional Chinese fishing villages) are traditional settlements created by Chinese immigrants who share a common historical, geographical, and lineage origin. Lastly, listen to the tales of and take pictures of the Hokkien Clan Temple.
- English / Mandarin-speaking driver
- Entrance fee
- Tour guide
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Food and drink
Know Before You Go
• Child rates from 3 to 11-years-old (including 3-year-olds)
• Adult rates from 12-years-old and above
• It is summer all year round and humid so lightweight clothes in natural fibers (linen, silk, or cotton) will be most comfortable with a pair of walking shoe
• If you plan on visiting religious sites, please do cover up - absolutely no skimpy or revealing clothes and please cover your legs and shoulders