Enjoy the Romanian landscapes of small houses in green meadows full of flowers and the castles with their medieval air and amazing history. This tour was designed to take you to see all these wonders.
What to Expect
Start this full-day tour with a visit to Snagov Monastery, the place where Vlad the Impaler (Dracula) is said to be buried. Continue the tour to one of the most beautiful castles in Europe, Peles Castle. With an opulent royal interior, beautiful gardens, and breathtaking scenery Peles Castle will capture your heart. On Mondays and Tuesdays when Peles Castle is closed, you will visit Zamora Palace.
Bran Castle, a medieval castle said to be the famous Count Dracula’s castle, will be your next stop. After Bran Castle, enjoy a walking tour in the city center of Brasov, an old medieval city. Lunch will also be a reason to enjoy the idyllic landscapes of Romania, so it will take place in a rustic setting. After arriving in Bucharest, you will be dropped off back at your hotel or another chosen location.
- English-speaking guide
- Assistance during the entire tour
- Transport by car or minivan with driver
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees for Peles Castle and Bran Castle
- Photo/ video fees for Peles and Bran Castle
- Rustic lunch
Know Before You Go
• This tour is availale from Wednesday to Sunday
• In November, Peles castle is closed. Pelisor Castle ("little" Peles) will be visited instead