Meet, feed, and greet the world-famous swimming pigs for the experience of a lifetime. Enjoy everything Pearl Island has to offer from kayaking to paddleboarding to lounging on white-sand beaches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Come to Elizabeth on Bay and follow the Pearl Island Bahamas signage to the check-in counter located at the rear of the shopping plaza.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Credit card
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Face mask or protective covering
- Food and drinks
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children 3 years or younger can join for free
- Guests between 3 and 17 must be accompanied by a paying adult