Discover the "Trekking Capital of the World" on a 9-hour hiking tour of the Glaciers National Park from El Chaltén. Immerse yourself in the cinematic landscapes of Patagonia, and enjoy views of the spectacular glacial mountains of the Andes, and more.
What to Expect
Experience Patagonia in all its epic majesty on one of the prettiest full-day treks in the area. Beginning at the foot of mythical Mount Fitz Roy, discover why El Chaltén is known as the "Trekking Capital of the World."
Before you begin, take in the view overlooking Mount Fitz Roy. Then, put yourself in the capable hands of expert and certified guides that know the area like the back of their hands. They will find the best view points along the Rio Blanco, with plenty of opportunities to experience the incredible beauty of the area.
Admire the diversity of the unique landscape, with breathtaking panoramas of the Fitz Roy Massif, Capri Laguna, Laguna Sucia, and Piedras Blancas Glacier, to name just a few. For many, the highlight of the trek is a stop at the legendary Mirador de Laguna de los Tres, where the jagged peaks of the snowy mountains is offset by the blues and greens of the glacial lakes.
- Pick-up and drop off at hotels in El Chalten
- Guided hike
- Trekking poles and gaiters
What's Not Included
- Round-trip transportation from the Hosteria el Pilar
- Round-trip transportation from hotels in El Calafate
- Food and beverages
Know Before You Go
• Pick-up time is between 08:00-09:00. The exact pick-up time will be reconfirmed at the hotel reception the day before the tour date. Please do not forget to contact local operator at least 48 hours before your tour departure date to reconfirm your booking
• Please note that on 25 December and 1 January departure time is between 10:30 and 11:00