From Paso Robles: Half-Day Wine Adventure Tour
Pickup includedPickup is available for most Paso Robles lodgings.
- Visit 3 wineries in the Paso Robles wine country
- Benefit from a smaller, more intimate group size
- Learn about wine from your friendly and experienced guides
- Enjoy pickup and drop-off in Paso Robles
After pickup from your accommodation in Paso Robles, join your guide and meet other wine enthusiasts on a small group tour of 8 to 10 guests. Your guide and driver will point out landmarks and wineries along your route through the wine country. Listen to stories about local culture and history, and, of course, winemaking.
Your guide will select a number of wineries to stop at, from over 250 tasting rooms in the region. Choose to enjoy wine tastings at the various locations you stop at. Tastings vary between wineries, but usually you will try 4 to 6 different wines at each stop. At the end of your tour, you'll be dropped off back at your hotel in Paso Robles.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Paso Robles
- Visit to 3 wineries
- Knowledgeable guide
- Bottled water
- Tasting fees (if applicable)
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• Some wineries do not charge fees for tastings. The average is $10 to $20 at each winery for 4 to 6 pours
• Many wineries will waive the fees if a customer purchases a bottle of wine
• Participants must be aged 21 or older to take part in the wine tastings
• Pickup is available from most Paso Robles lodgings
• Prior to wine tasting, it helps to eat a breakfast high in protein