Journey back in time and explore 1000 years of the forest's history. See where epic scenes unfolded leaving magnificent buildings and monuments in testimony to the royalty that once reigned.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Poray bike rental shop at the Fontan Hotel lobby. Av. Paseo de la Reforma 24, Colonia Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, MexicoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This is a family friendly activity. There are options for babies 1 years-old and up. Toddler and infant bike extensions, and Tandem bikes are available.
- This tour goes at an easy pace, making it welcoming to cyclists of all levels.
- Drinks ( not mentioned) and gratuities are not included in the ticket price
- Comfortable bikes on rent are included in the tour