Enter the Argentine and Brazilian sides of the Iguazu Falls over 2 days. This is your chance to become familiar with one of the 7 wonders of the world, experiencing it from 2 different neighboring countries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup will be from 7:00 AM for the Argentina side, and is available if you are staying in a centrally located accommodation or on the way to the Falls.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Visa, if required
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility